Casa dos Dragões de Virtuafoot Index du Forum
Casa dos Dragões de Virtuafoot Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Yesterday Forever Gone

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Casa dos Dragões de Virtuafoot Index du Forum -> Casa Dos Dragões de virtuafoot -> *CDD* règles et inscription au forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maksipet
Autre Entente

Masculin
Point(s): 266
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Juin - 23:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Yesterday Forever Gone Répondre en citant

Yesterday Forever Gone > bit.ly/1Ze9KDT

Yesterday Forever Gone

c5c6fea75a
GENIUS Sign Up Sign In Rap Pop Rock R&B Country France Deutschland Polska Lit News Screen Sports . 0.124 Integrate the suggestion into the annotation, keeping the contributor guidelines in mind. Dolly Parton. (1). 405 Not Allowed.. Played by the Grateful Dead in the early 1970s as a duet by Jerry Garcia and Donna Godchaux. Futher Information. Notes. it's good to share print correct Yesterday's Gone Forever Lyrics New! Highlight lyrics to add Meanings, Special Memories, and Misheard Lyrics.

See All . .. Take my hand and run with me Out of the past of yesterday And walk with me into the future of tomorrow Yesterday must be forgot No looking back, no matter what There's nothing there but memories that bring sorrow Yesterday is gone, but tomorrow is forever No more crying, tears leave tracks And memories find their way back Tomorrow's waiting there, let's journey there together Yesterday is gone, but tomorrow is forever I care not for yesterday I love you as you are today Yesterday just helped to pass the time while waiting We must forget the passing time My love for you is the real kind The kind that won't hurt you, no never Yesterday is gone, but tomorrow is forever [repeat last verse] . Submit Corrections Cancel For all of my good intentions Heartfelt every one I've left so much love unspoken So much of life I've left undoneI could've made a difference I just never made the time Now yesterday's gone forever And today ain't far behindShould've taken that job in Dallas Or the one in San Antone Should've left that girl in the city And married the one back homeI'd love to run back through the years To tell her I was blind But yesterday's gone forever And today ain't far behindLet go, I've got to let it go Wishing wouldn't change it anyhow I know, I've got to let 'em know All I can ever hope to change is here and nowSo when I wake up tomorrow morning Gonna finally make the time Tell some people how much I love 'em And that I've made up my mindTo make the most of every moment Really live while I'm alive 'Cause yesterday's gone forever And today ain't far behind Yesterday's gone forever And today ain't far behind Songwriters RUSHING/O'BRIEN Published by Lyrics Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC print correct Terms of Use FEATURED more videos 11 Delicious Misheard Lyrics About Food You'll never hear them the same way again. About Genius Embed a Text Verified Artists Contributor Guidelines Education Press Advertise Privacy Policy Jobs Developers Terms of Use Contact us 2016 Genius Media Group Inc. Music:. Recordings from dead.net Tapers Section.

Gender, Power and CultureParent abusePediatrics PreTest Self-Assessment And Review, Thirteenth Edition (PreTest Clinical Medicine)Other Side of MidnightTrade Credit Risk Management: A Fundamental Overview of the Craft in Theory and in PracticeUnforgettable Love SongsThe Masada ScrollPiano SonataThe Enigma of the CrossCase Studies of Schizophrenia (Edgar Cayce Health)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Juin - 23:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Casa dos Dragões de Virtuafoot Index du Forum -> Casa Dos Dragões de virtuafoot -> *CDD* règles et inscription au forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Designed by revaz
Template by revaz